Friday, March 13, 2015

silhouette

SOLID COLOR-

GRADIENT-

PATTERN-

CUSTOM SHAPES-

Personally I love this "non traditional way" of taking silhouettes. I love the vibrant colors that you can use that really show your creative side. Being able to edit the background of the photograph and make it really colorful and artistic shows I think another side to what you can accomplish with a silhouette shot. I do enjoy what photoshop has to offer with the layers. Although, I did wish that they offered more gradient backgrounds. I really enjoy the outcome of my shots. I think that the lighting turned out really well, especially when I turned up the contrast in the photo. Also, the colors that were used in the photo really worked well with the position and stance of the model all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment