Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Photographic Themes

























I thought that this themed shooting assignment was a great way to capture what we truly are like inside. The sketchbook cover showed how we are on the outside, but the 25 photos showed our feelings in the inside. The end result of this project I thought turned out pretty well. I was satisfied with most of my photo's, but some it was hard to find pictures to take of, since some of the words were more complex. One of my favorite photo's was the photo for hope, because it really captured how hope in some people's eyes is a light shining through a dark tunnel. Hope is leading the way. Another photo that I was proud of is the photo for sad. The blue in the mask captured sadness, along with her hand covering half of her face. 






No comments:

Post a Comment